Корзинка
Количество просмотров: 257

TESO, Bethesda — «кааазлы!», и нечего добавить.

Я, наверное, год о них не вспоминал, как о самом провальном, тупом и багованном проекте «The Elder Scrolls Online», так они осчастливили письмом: «WIN $1,000,000».

Оформление не как в африканском поиске лохов или письме от богатого колумбийского дяди. Корпоративный уровень, дизайнеры, блаблабла, а суть та же.

Идея проста — регишься, играешь сколько то там раз и времени (не указано, пусть будет 5 минут). Далее какой-то сраный рандом выбирает победителя, которые получит один миллион баксов в виде 50,000 в год в течении 20 лет. Вроде все прекрасно, все замечательно, а  нет.

2. ELIGIBILITY
All participants must (a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old),at the time of Entry; (b) possess a valid form of identification; and (c) be a legal resident of: (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations), (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec, (iii) Finland, (iv) France, (v) Germany, (vi) Mexico, (vii) Norway, (viii) Russia, (ix) Switzerland, or (x) the United Kingdom. Persons identified as “Blocked Persons” or persons subject to applicable sanctions prohibitions, including, without limitation, those persons listed on the U.S. Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, national, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited, restricted or where Sweepstakes Group would be subject to a tax by law. Excluded from eligibility are officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Sweepstakes Group, each of its respective parent, affiliated or related companies, agencies, suppliers of the materials and services related to this Sweepstakes, and members of any immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such officers, directors, employees, agents and sales representatives (collectively above, the “Eligibility Criteria”).

Вольный перевод звучик так:

Здравствуйте! Нам похуй что вы платили или платите, играя в наше дерьмо. Довочки и мальчики, если вы не из штатов, вот вам наш хуй. Цвет хуя можно выбрать в местном геймшопе. Доступны все размеры от эльфа до орка. Идитенахуй! You’re welcome!

Менее вольно звучит так: ждите победителей в США и в тех странах, где по мнению bethesda «нет конфликтов». Как-то так.

Как уже заметили на reddit‘е:

«Lets make 95% of the world pay the game, pay the sub, spend money in the crown store just to let the other 5% win the prize!»

Так что: дерзайте! Забейте хуй на эту игру! Она того не стоит. В жизни есть множество вещей, да и игр, которые дадут фору teso.

Удачных выходных и теплого солнца!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblr

Comments are closed.